Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Sagen's first bus trip

Yesterday Sagen had another "first" in her life. We took her with us to a tennis match and she got to ride on a real school bus. It was absolutely amazing to her. Rusty drove the school bus and she thought that was even cooler. We took 16 kids to Brownfield for a tennis match and she sat in between Jordan and Brooke. She thought she was just as big and grown up as those other kids! We stopped at Town and Country to let the kids get a coke before we went to the courts and Sagen picked out some Skittles. She shared with all the kids on the bus. It was so sweet. Once we got to the courts, Nana picked her up and watched her while my kids played. She told Nana that "Daddy drove the school bus real good!" I never would have imagined that a school bus would cause such excitement, but when your three it must seem really cool.
Today Rusty and I are taking 4 kids to Huntsville for the State Ag Mechanics contest. I am really excited and looking forward to a break from the stress of everyday life, but I am going to miss Sagen. I will let you know when we get back how our trip went! Have a great week everyone and God bless!

1 comment:

Kyla said...

I am excited that I found your blog, too! Sagen is just the cutest thing. I can totally understand her being so excited about a school bus. Ava just learned what a school bus is and points them out every time she sees them. I'm sure she'd love to ride in one as well!