Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Getting in the spirit...


Slayde's first time with santa. He didn't even cry! Wasn't quite sure about the beard...but was happy!

Santa was great letting me take a ton of pictures until I got one with them both looking!

Sagen and Santa...she chickened out last year!

The three of us by one of the pretty trees!

OK, I know its a bit early but Christmas is coming up soon! And what better way to get in the mood than seeing Santa? My mom use to take me and my sister to see Santa opening weekend at Holland Gardens every year...and I am going to try to continue that tradition with my kids. They couldn't believe all of the gorgeous Christmas trees! Sagen loved the pink barbie one. They both got to see Santa by themselves and then together. There really wasn't a long line...and I must say...their Santa really looked real (as opposed to the one in the mall!) We had a great day in Lubbock shopping and hanging out with Nana and aunt deb. Hope these pictures get you in the mood!

No comments: