Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Sagen!


Mom and Kimberly at the party!

Slayde and Papaw would have to step outside because it was so hot in the pool area!

Rusty and I got her an American Girl cheerleader. She was really excited!
Slayde, oblivious to the situation, got his sister "Hi Ho Cheerio!" She was pumped!
Here is a picture of here with her icecream cone cupcake. They turned out really cute and quite yummy!

We finally talked Keatyn into getting in!

Blowing out the candles on the Hello Kitty cake!

All the kids at the party!

Well its hard to believe my little girls is 5! I got a little sad on her birthday...to me 5 seems so much older than 4! On her actual birthday I took ice cream cone cupcakes to her class and we let her open her presents from us that night. We had her birthday party on Sunday at BodyWorks in Lubbock. They have an indoor swimming center called "Splash Zone" with huge slides and lots of fun things for the kids to play with. They all had a blast! There were about 15 little kids there and it was so much fun watching them play. Sagen picked out Hello Kitty for her theme and Aunt Debbie did a great job on the cake!

2 comments:

April Pier said...

I can't believe that Little Miss is 5!! I still remember coming to see her in the hospital with Aunt Brenda. I'll probably be posting this same message next month about Slayde except the part about Aunt Brenda.

Erika said...

Those pictures of Sagen opening presents are adorable!