Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Rusty!



pounding out the dough



icing the cookie

Got to put lots of sprinkles!



The finished product!


Yes~our whole den looks like this!

Well today is officially Rusty's birthday. He is 33 years old. Last night he had a pig sale so I thought it would be a good idea if me and Sagen surprised him and made him a cookie. We went to the grocery store after school where she picked out the icing and the start sprinkles. I helped her smash out the dough in the pan, but she decorated it all by herself. She was so proud! Then she decided to buy some balloons at the grocery store to "decorate" the den. She blew them all up by herself and I helped her tie them off. Then she showed me where to tape them on the wall. It was priceless! Here are a few pictures of us in action!

No comments: