Monday, October 5, 2009

South Plains Fair


Sagen and Rusty riding the Merry go Round. I was sitting in the drizzle, miserable while they rode this. It was the last ride of the day!


Rusty had to ride this one with her. I thought it was so funny to see him cramped in here with 3 little kids.



Yes I can't believe I let her do this by herself either. She had to climb all the way up the stairs by herself carrying that mat. Temporary insanity is my only plea!



Sagen riding a ride all by herself!

Sagen and Opey playing with the calf. They are two peas in a pod!

This past weekend we went to Lubbock for the South Plains Fair to watch the lamb show. The weather was kinda yucky and drizzle most of the day. I couldn't stay in the barn much this year. For some reason it really got my asthma being in the barn with those animals and all the shavings. I don't know if its because I am pregnant or what. I was wheezing after a few minutes and didn't have an inhaler. My mom and dad went with me to the fair so that way Rusty and I wouldn't have two vehicles up there. I don't think they had been to the fair since I was about Sagen's age! We ate some good fair food (cheese on a stick is heavenly!) My dad and Sagen managed to find a calf that was tied up behind the livestock barn. They had fun talking to it and throwing hay at it. I caught a cute picture of Sagen and my dad sitting on the pole.

After the show part was over Sagen finally got to ride some rides. She was SO patient all day long! She kept wanting me to take her to ride the rides but I couldn't ride any because I'm pregnant. Rusty had to ride some of them with her. Here are some pictures of our fun weekend~of course I'm not in any! I guess that's what happens when your the mommy :)

1 comment:

Luke Family said...

She is so darling! You are right...not many pics with mom in them sometime...usually behind the camera!