Monday, March 8, 2010

Can't believe Slayde is 1 month old!


We stayed at my parents house while Rusty was at the stockshow. They were a big help helping me with Sagen and Slayde. Here is Sagen and Opey coloring.

I love this picture!

So tired after a bath. He is not a fan of his bath at the moment! He screamed until he was pooped!

I was trying to get birth announcement pictures (disaster!) I thought this was cute of the two of them.

Almost a smile. His birth marks on his face are starting to fade. Isn't he adorable!
Sagen is the best big sister! Here she is reading him "purplicios." It is so cute!
I can't believe that tomorrow Slayde will be 1 month old! Time really does fly by. It makes me sad to think that I will have to go back to work shortly...but it won't be long until Summer time. Overall, Slayde is a really good baby. He only cries when he has gas pains. During the night he wakes up to eat and then goes back to sleep. One night he even slept 5 hours and we were so excited (it only happened once though!) He is very calm and is becoming more aware of his surroundings. He likes to stare at the lights and at things around him. Sagen entertains him all the time! I go back to the doctor on the 24th of this month. I will be curious to see how my blood pressure is. I am not allowed to take it any more at home because I was driving myself crazy and causing it to rise. People ask me how it is and I just tell them I have no clue! I know its come down some because my headaches aren't as bad! Also my back pain is a lot better. Here are a few pictures, I hope everyone enjoys!

No comments: