Monday, May 10, 2010


This was us on Mother's Day after church. It isn't very often that I get a picture with the kids~I'm usually the one taking the pics!

She was being silly showing me her new dress.

Well I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day! We did. It was a very busy and stressful weekend. Rusty and I are the junior class sponsors and we had prom on Saturday night. We decorated all day on Friday (about 11 hours) and then went to prom Saturday night. I came home about midnight and Rusty came in about 3am. (He had to help clean up after prom). Sunday we slept in a little (missed Sunday school) but made it to big church. We were so tired we didn't get to see either of our mother's. Rusty had to be back at the school at 2 to help take down prom decorations. I napped with the kids. It was a nice day!

No comments: