Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Homecoming Game!


Slayde realizing he had on a garter...about to eat it!

With their mum/garter on

They are really starting to favor, don't you think?

This picture actually made me teary eyed! She looks so grown up!

So big with his name on the back!
I love this picture because you can see his two snaggle teeth on the bottom!
Well Friday night we had our homecoming at Dawson. We played the Wellman Wildcats and lost in a very exciting game. The guys played great considering several were sick. My niece, Jessica, was in the homecoming court and looked absolutely gorgeous! I didn't get a picture of her all dressed up because I was video taping for Jana. It makes me sad to think this is her last homecoming :( Sagen and Slayde wore their Dawson gear! I ordered Slayde a jersey and Sagen has a cheerleading uniform. A mother of one of my students made their mum and garter. They turned out really cute! (Thanks Denise!) Here are a few pictures

No comments: