Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Tylenol...orajel...teething tabs...and 2 teeth later!


MMM...feels good on my gums!

It melts my heart...she will sit in the floor and play with him for a long time! Such a good big sister.

My new face ooooooo

Go Dragons! Sagen and Jett at Meet the Dragons.

I can predict lots of boys hearts getting broke! Sagen and Skylar at Meet the Dragons


Well it has been a LONG and tiring week. Sagen was sick last week with an ear infection and Slayde was getting fussy so I knew he was getting sick too. We took him to the doctor on Thursday and all that was wrong was he was teething. Friday night we were up solid until 5:30 am! It was torture! Saturday night wasn't much better...probably until about 3 in the morning. Nothing helped! We tried Tylenol, orajel, teething tablets...nothing comforted him. Finally Saturday morning I noticed one tooth popped through! Also, yesterday the one beside it peeped through. So I guess that was why he was so fussy...double teething! Here are a few pictures from football games and his new face. It cracks me up!

1 comment:

Erika said...

I love that picture of Jett and Sagen!