Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Dr. Appointment went well!

Yesterday we had our first "real" doctor appointment with Dr. Killeen. I had already had a sonogram at the imaging center when they found the cyst, but he did another one in his office. The baby had an awesome heart beat that we were able to see and hear. I swear that sound can bring tears to your eyes! And more good news...the cyst appears to be getting smaller. According to his measurments the baby is 1.84cm long and the approximate due date is February 20. I have to keep taking the progestrone to help me stay pregnant, but they prescribed me something for the nausea. I have never got sick in a public place before...but now I have! (Sorry movie gallery!) He said I have to stay on them for atleast 4 more weeks...:( Hopefully I will feel better by the time school starts! The doctor did get on to me for not eating and losing 4 pounds. He said if I didn't start they would just put me in the hospital and put a feeding tube in my neck...that is definately motivating me to try to eat something...even saltines.

Last week Rusty went to Dallas for the state FFA convention. I was suppose to go with him and drive one of the suburbans, but I was still spotting and didn't feel well at all. My doctor advised I didn't travel so I stayed at mom's house. Sagen had fun playing with Nana and Opey and it was nice to kinda have a break! She even had a slumber party with Kiki and Casen. They had fun playing in the hot tub (of Nana's hot pool accorging to Sagen)



We spend the 4th of July with Rusty's family. That morning we went to the parade downtown and then ate some yummy food in the park. (I think that was the only meal I have actually enjoyed this whole pregnancy!) We made homemade icecream and Sagen had fun playing with her cousins, Bailey and Brittney! She liked eating the icing off of Mamaw's strawberry cupcakes!


This is a picture of an adorable outfit our cousin from Alabama, Mindy, sent her. Doesn't she look adorable?

No comments: