Sunday, July 26, 2009



This week has been fairly uneventful. The only baby news was that I started spotting again on Wednesday evening. I have no idea why...I hadn't done anything strenuous that day. I didn't bother to call my doctor since I talked to them Monday about spotting during the weekend. They just told me as long as it stops to lay down and rest and take it easy. Thursday Rusty and his dad did some furniture moving at our house. Sagen's furniture went in the baby's room and we converted her bed back to a baby bed. Sagen got our old bedroom furniture and we even put an old TV in her room so she can watch movies. She thought that was really cool! Friday our new bedroom furniture that we ordered from Ashley came in. We love our new furniture! It is black and brown and kinda has that rustic look. Other than that nothing interesting going on. Oh yeah, a few weeks ago we had Sagen's pictures made at JC Penney's. The little girl did a really good job! This was my favorite picture from the photo shoot. Hope yall enjoy!

No comments: