Wednesday, August 12, 2009

90 percent sure...

Well we went to the doctor Monday for our monthly check up. I am currently 12 weeks along and he said that he might be able to guess on the sex of our baby at this check up. I was really excited but not expecting much on our doctor being able to tell the sex. During the sonogram he said that he was 90 percent sure it was a ........boy! I am so excited! Our family will be perfect with one sweet little girl and one precious boy! Sagen is glad that she is going to probably have a little brother. I think the thought of having to share her baby dolls with another little girl was quite frightening! Can't wait to meet this little angel! Also the doctor said that I can quit taking those awful hormone pills every night so I should start feeling better soon! We started our teacher inservice on Tuesday and boy do I have a lot to do in my room! Hopefully I will have it all done by the time school starts! If not it will be a late night that Sunday before school starts!

1 comment:

April Pier said...

Yeah!! Michael will have a little playmate!! And YEAH!! No more hormone pills!! I know how bad those can make you feel. Call me sometime.