Friday, August 28, 2009

one week down!


Sorry there have not been many posts in a while. We moved the computer out of the baby's room and we havent reconnected the internet at home as of the moment. I haven't had the opportunity to upload anything at school because this week has been crazy! Overall our first week of school has gone really well. I think this is going to be a wonderful year! Sagen has not shed one tear at Mimi's house which makes me feel good about leaving her! Before she goes to bed at night she even talks about what she is going to take to mimi's the next day.

Last Friday we had a scrimmage here at Welch where Sagen got her first black eye. She was actually walking (which is shocking!) and walked into the corner of the handicap railing. It hit her square in the eye. I couldn't believe how bad it looked and got worse as the days progressed. By Sunday I am sure people at church were wondering if we beat her! I took some pictures of it and will post them as soon as i find the cable that goes to my camera! Even a week later it is still dark green with yellow!

Tonight we play Wellman here at Dawson so it will be another late evening. At least we can sleep in tomorrow! Next week is homecoming so it will be crazy! We are junior sponsors so we are in charge of the bonfire that is on Tuesday!

This is the only new picture I have to post. Mom emailed me a picture of all the kids playing dress up at her house one day not too long ago. Hope you all enjoy! Miss you all!

Oh yeah...no baby news. We go back on the 8th. Other than being exhausted i've been feeling pretty good.

No comments: