Monday, August 31, 2009


Sagen and Rusty with their matching black eyes


Sagen posing by the signed football helmet. I think that she was the cutest cheerleader there...but then again I might be partial!
This friday night we had our first football game here at Dawson against Wellman Union. Of course we played awesome and had a wonderful football game. Sagen had a blast doing the cheers up in the stands with the big cheerleaders. Its so funny how she mimics them!
Friday before the pep rally Rusty took a stumble in the ag shop and fell on the edge of the trailor. When I saw him at the pep rally I was like, "what in the world happened to your eye?!" Later that night Sagen and Rusty had matching black eyes. When people asked what happened I just told them it was hormonal and I was having a bad day lol. I thought it was too cute to pass up a picture!

1 comment:

April Pier said...

Poor Sagen!! That sounded like it hurt and looks like it too. Poor Rusty too!! But his story is a little funny. Hope to see you soon!!

By the way, go to youtube and search for avpier0806 and look at the new video I posted of Michael tonight.