Wednesday, September 9, 2009

16 weeks and counting!

I went back to the doctor yesterday for my 16 week check up. Everything went really well. I haven't been sick in about two weeks so that is a blessing. Besides being exhausted from school, I feel really good. At the doctor we found out that I still haven'g gained any weight. I really thought I would have because you can ask my classes~I eat all day long! At least I haven't lost any so thats good.

My doctor is really good about doing a sonogram everytime so we took Sagen with us to this doctor appointment. She was so good and patient (we had to wait an hour to see the doctor.) When he did the sonogram it was so cute to watch Sagen. She was most concerned about the stuff he squirted on my tummy. When she saw the baby on the monitor she started waiving at him. It was precious! YES its definately still a boy baby! Even to the untrained eye you could see little boy parts. Rusty was proud that it was still a boy and a healthy one. The sonogram measured him about 9.5 cm and put my due date on February 25. Mom said maybe I will have him on my birthday (March 9). I told her if I was still pregnant in March I would die! lol Well whenever I figure out how to put the sonogram pictures on here I will! He is so cute! Love you all!

No comments: