Wednesday, September 2, 2009

bonfire!!


Thie was the wood that we collected before we set it on fire!


Sagen with the bonfire behind her.


Thought that this was a cute picture


Sagen and her buddy, Skylar, on the cheerleading float.


Priceless~Sagen and Mrs. Gary on her pink bicycle. Too cute!


Sagen posing with the cheerleaders. She is quite a poser!


Last night we had our bonfire and parade to get ready for the big homecoming game on Friday. Sagen got to ride on the float with the junior high cheerleaders and threw candy to everyone we passed. When we passed mimi's house (her babysitter) Sagen started throwing huge handfulls of candy in her yard. I said, "Sagen mimi isn't even outside" she looked at me like i was crazy and said, "Mimi will find it later and knew I threw it." I thought that was really sweet! This morning believe it or not Mimi had found the candy and showed it to Sagen. Sagen looked at me like "I told you so."

Sagen wasn't too crazy about the bon fire. She knew that we had worked hard stacking up all that wood and she couldn't figure out for the life of her why we set it all on fire. I kinda agreed with her~don't know where the whole bonfire tradition started. I must say that it was the biggest bonfire we have had in a while~could it be because Rusty was behind it all? lol Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: