Wednesday, November 4, 2009

24 week Dr. Appointment


getting ready to go down head first!




She had so much fun!

Yesterday we had our 24 week doctor appointment and everything looked great. I gained 6 pounds since my last visit! I guess you could say I am making up for lost time haha. I am going to try to slow down on the weight gain until he is born! haha Slayde weighs a little over 1.5 pounds and is very active. Dr. Killeen said that my fluid levels looked great (that would be in due for the 5 bottles of water I drink a day!) He estimated that Slayde would be a little over 7 pounds when he is born. He is already head down...and VERY active! I could see his chubby cheeks on the sonogram~just like Rusty!



After our Dr. appointment we took Sagen across the street to the big play ground. She had so much fun and is absolutely fearless! She went down the biggest slides head first! I couldn't believe it! After the playground we ran a few errands and then came home. We had a great time! I go back to the doctor on the 30th for my gestational diabetes test...so I'm going to try to be a good girl and cut back on the sugar!

No comments: