Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Kids say the Darndest things!

Ok I just had to share with everyone what Sagen said this morning. I thought it was absolutely priceless and shows her intelligence. Every morning she sees me stand on the scale on my way to school and grumble about gaining a few pounds. This morning as we were leaving she stood on the scale and said, "Yep I'm still just 3. Right Mom, it says I'm three until January 5." It cracked me up and I said yep your exactly right Sagen! I love her way of thinking~that means I'm just 26 pounds! haha Another funny thing she did last night was demonstrate to me how to make a hoolahoop work. We were getting in the bath and she told me she wanted a hoolahoop from santa. I said I didn't think she knew how to do one and she showed me with her imaginary one how to make it spin. It was so cute! She can move her hips! We have a doctor appointment this afternoon for our 24 week check up. I will let everyone know how it goes!

No comments: