Wednesday, January 20, 2010

only 3 weeks left

Ok, 3 weeks from Friday is the big day. I can't believe it! I am starting to have slight panic attacks when I think of all the stuff I still have to do. Everyone tells me that from looking at me they don't think that I will make it to the 12th. My doctor seems to think that I will though so who knows. I have no bags packed for anyone so i hope he doesn't come early! Sagen is going through some kind of emotional breakdown which is wearing on my already short nerves. She cries every time I leave her ANYWHERE. The past two weeks she has cried at church and they have had to bring her back to us. She cries at the sitter and anytime anything doesn't go her way. I guess its baby related. Im not ready at school either! I need to get my substitute plans done and ready which is hard to do this far ahead. My house is a wreck and I don't predict it getting clean before the baby gets here. However since we had a 6 hour visit from the Kirby man last week my den floor is clean. (and no we didn't buy the vacuum). So in case you can't tell by this post my stress level is off the charts! I hope everyone has a great week :)

1 comment:

April Pier said...

Girl, get those bags packed!! You never know when it's going to happen. I had mine pack about 5 weeks before my due date which was actually a week before he was born. The house will wait. Sagan needs a little extra attention and will be ok. Get a few weeks worth of plans written and then work it out with the sub. Take a deep breath and enjoy your last few weeks of not being up every few hours. Love you!! Get those bags packed or I'll have to kick you the next time I see you!!