Wednesday, January 27, 2010

only 16 days!!!

Yesterday we went for our doctor's appointment and everything went really good. According to the sonogram Slayde is about 6.5 pounds! His cheeks are getting chubbier by the day! haha. Dr. Killeen still didn't think that I was going to have the baby earlier than the 12th even though I swear it feels like he is going to fall out on the floor. He said I have a large abundance of fluid and that is why I am really miserable. He said that he would much rather me have too much than not enough though. My doctor is so laid back and makes us laugh. I told him sometimes I feel like Slayde is just going to stick his arm out and wave he is so low down. He said if that happened to be sure I got a picture so we could be on the news. haha! Dr. Killeen said he would be really surprised if I went into labor this week but less surprised if I did next week. I had gained 5 pounds in 3 weeks which brings my total to 25 pounds! I gained 28 with Sagen so maybe I will be the same with Slayde. My blood pressure was a little high but nothing to alarm them about. I talked to him about my feet swelling and he told me to stay off of them as much as possible. I am still scheduled for a c-section on the 12th at 8:30 am. I am the second c-section of the day! I'm starting to get a little nervous but ready to see my little angel. And no...still don't have the bags packed! I did pack Sagen's bags and Slayde's bag. I did wash my pajamas and stuff like that but just haven't put it in the suitcase yet. I have the battery on the camera/camcorder fully charged and ready to go. I am working on getting stuff ready for my sub so I feel a little bit better as far as stress goes. (I gave up on getting the house clean.) Sagen wasn't too sure why I was packing her a suitcase. I told her that she was going to stay with Nana when mommy has Slayde and she wanted to know when that would be. I told her soon. Well I know I've been rambling so I will let everyone go!

No comments: