Monday, February 8, 2010

Only 4 days!

I can't believe that this is officially my last week to be pregnant. The time really has flown by! Only four more days and I get to meet me little angle that keeps me up all night kicking me! He is so active it kinda scares me that he will be up all night when he gets here! I do have my bags packed (except for the last minute toiletries that I will get the day of). I think that we are going to try to get a hotel room in Lubbock on Thursday night because we have to be at the hospital so early Friday morning. I came up here on Saturday and worked at school until about 4 o'clock. I got everything done for about 2 weeks so I feel like a HUGE weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Also, I officially have the best husband ever and he found a house cleaner that is going to come clean today while I am at school. How awesome is that! So my stress level is at a minimal for the week, even though when I think of that stupid IV my blood pressure sky rockets. We have our last doctor's appointment this afternoon and I am sure that my blood pressure will be high just because I'm getting really nervous. Just typing this blog makes me jittery. Well I don't know if I will have a chance to post again before Friday. I will try to get someone to put some pictures of Slayde on here for you all to see! Keep us in your prayers!

No comments: