Monday, February 1, 2010

Showered With Love


All of the hostesses

Kimberly, Sagen, Me, Donna, and Jana
Sagen and Keatyn after the shower. Nana and Kimberly almost had a heart attack because the jeep was "too fast"
My mom, me, and my sister

Me and Sagen, she helped me open all of my presents. Several people brought her presents too. She thought that was neat!

My friend, Kassadie, Kimberly, and me

My nieces and Sagen. Aren't they all tall!

The two grandmothers with me and Sagen.
This Saturday our church threw us a baby shower. We have the best church and the best friends/Sunday school class ever! It was a great turnout and we were blessed with so much. All of our friends were there and we all had a good time. Thank you to everyone who helped out with it! Yall are the best! Here are a few pictures (Especially so you Georgia people can see how huge I am!) They are all kinda out of order. Sorry

No comments: