Thursday, December 16, 2010

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


Sagen's tree in her room...can you say girly??

Slayde's cowboy tree in his room

Sagen's handprint from when she was a baby

My Christmas plates my grandmother gave me along with "Elfie" peeking from behind

My all time favorite Christmas decoration. A man in Alabama made these santa's for all of us. The neclace and pin on his bag were my grandmother and great grandmother's jewelery. The white underlay under his coat was from one of my grandmother's aprons. The jacket is made from one of my grandmother's jackets.

Our "charley brown tree" sagen can hang whatever she wants on this tree!
My Christmas village

Sagen's "additions" to our village

Well Christmas is definately my favorite time of the year! I love getting the house decorated. I decorate almost every room which drives Rusty crazy. He asked me exactly how many trees I thought our house needed (Hey we only have 4!) Sagen was such a big help this year. When we put out our Christmas village she thought she needed to accessorize it with her little people barn animals. It was pretty funny. Christmas would be perfect if I could see all my family in Georgia...can't wait for summer!

1 comment:

Erika said...

I love that you decorate every room! I would love to do that, too, but will have to accumulate for a few more years first! But Sagen and Slayde's individual trees are so cute.